Thursday, August 13, 2009

Clothes for tiny people.

I just blogged (briefly) about this creation.




The skirt I mean... although I can take partial credit for the girlie too!

It's made from just half a yard of fabric (I just had to have a little piece of this wonderful print!) While I was making it I kept remembering the trip with Naomi to the fabric district where, to some seller's chagrin, we kept asking for just 1 yard of fabric.

You don't want more? they would ask, puzzled.
No, just a yard.
Are you sure?
Yes. You see, we are making clothes for tiny, tiny people.

3 comments:

BettsyKingston said...

The fabric is just adorable! She is a lucky little girl.

Naomi Smith said...

it will combo nicely with a wide variety of colored tops!

Unknown said...

okay, i need this pattern, because I have this tiny piece of fabric I've been saving for ever so long, and my Julia loves skirts!